$22 – 30/hr
Silver Spring, MD
I have Muscular Dystrophy, use a wheelchair full-time, and can't perform most activities of daily living without assistance. I am looking for a CNA, nurse (LPN/RN), or medical/healthcare student for 17. 5 hrs./week, M-F, 8-11:30 a.m.
1) PROOF OF FULL COVID VACCINATION (w/ latest BOOSTER)
2) MUST wear KN-95/N-95 mask at all times while at work
3) Trained on CPR/First Aid/AED
4) Punctual, organized, quick learner
5) Can easily understand verbal/written directions in English
6) Willing to assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, sliding transfers to/from bed, shower/commode chair, and wheelchair, and preparing a basic breakfast
7) Willing to assist with laundry, dishwasher, and light housekeeping
8) Willing to have taxes withheld
9) No cell phone or tablet usage while at work.
Individual applicants only; no agencies!