My wife and I are looking for a new household manager starting in September. This involves many different jobs big and small, recurring and occasional. Most common work is cooking, shopping, laundry, light housecleaning, and pet care. There are no kids but 3 well-behaved small dogs (under 10 lbs each). We need someone independent, reliable, and flexible. We often have extra errands that need taking care of each week.
Here's a list of the most regular work:
- Cooking dinner 4-5 days per week
- Regular laundry, folding, and occasional ironing
- Keeping the home tidy, plants watered
- Weekly inventory checks and shopping
- Work with gardeners, house cleaners, home maintenance, and other contractors
- Driving pets for appointments
Schedule isn't set in stone, mornings or afternoons are fine.