$14 – 20/hr
Flower Mound, TX
We are looking to find someone to hang out with our 6. 5-year-old (1st grade) and 4-year-old (pre-K) daughters from 3-5 after school. Dad works from home always and mom works from home a few days a week, so we are here but cant actively engage/entertain during those 2 hours.
Responsibilities would be:
1) meet the 6-year-old at our neighborhood bus stop at 3:05ish,
2) go pickup the 4-year-old from day care (5 minutes from our house),
3) return home with both girls and feed them a snack,
4) work on homework - supervise independent reading for the 6-year-old and work with the 4-year-old on early reading (like Bob books), and
5) enjoy playtime and allow them to wind down from the day.
Prefer someone 18+, since we are relying on driving skills to/from preschool (we would like a few years of driving experience). Bonus points