$20 – 30/hr
* Provide academic instruction in the core curriculum subjects to two elementary-aged children (1st and 5th grade)
* Teach from a Christian perspective, using the Bible as a foundation for learning
* Experience with special education for students with learning and behavioral challenges
* Be flexible to work 4-6 hours per day 15-20 hours per week. Extremely rare remote work i. e. prepare/tutor remote lessons while on vacation.
* Come up with unique experiences that incorporate functional learning with real world experiences such as farming, hiking, art, entrepreneurship.
* Bring unique skills, such as piano, programming, art, or athletics.
* Willing to help with household chores, such as preparing healthy food for kids, cleaning of classroom.
* Teaching certification (pref but not required)
* Bachelor's degree (pref)