$18 – 25/hr
Asheville family seeking a nurturing, experienced and attentive nanny to care for our 3-month-old son during the work week (Monday - Thursday).
Our ideal candidate has experience with early childhood education and/or pediatric nursing, has experience taking care of infants and has certifications in infant and child first aid and CPR.
- Tend to all of the basic needs of our child
- Create a safe environment for our child and maintain close supervision at all times
- Light cleaning as needed (vacuuming, folding laundry, dishes)
- Meal prep support as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior nanny experience and/or equivalent experience in childcare setting (daycare, nursery, etc.)
- Certification in infant and child first aid and CPR