$17 – 19/hr
Hi! We have a 3-month-old daughter and we're looking for a nanny to take care of her during the work week.
1. Care for Baby by providing a loving, safe & nurturing environment, watching and monitoring her at all hours, holding & and comforting her.
2. Prepare bottle and Bottle feed: every 1. 5 - 3 hrs depending on appetite (This will change to feeding baby when she gets to 6 months).
3. dressing: every 3-4 hours
4. Put down for naps: typically, last 40 mins - 2 hrs
5. Do Activities: Tummy time, Reading, Contrast cards, Walks in strollers, Sing, Dress/change clothes, Teach new motor skills
6. Clean up after baby
7. Occasionally take baby in out of house activities and coordinate schedule (story time at library, baby music class)