$14 – 25/hr
Saint Petersburg, FL
We're searching for a long-term trustworthy, attentive, skilled nanny to care for our toddler daughter, and future baby that we plan on having.
Our daughter is currently 14 months old and growing, and requires A LOT of presence, tenderness and care. I work from home and am always available for support, but during the day you are the primary caregiver.
Below are our needs:
- Able to be present & alert
- Have a sincere level of emotional & mental maturity that supports toddler energy
- Able to prep, cook & manage meals/snacks
- Light housekeeping - her laundry, load & unload the dishwasher, organize her room & toys
- Able to take her to various toddler related activities during the week
- Can confidently drive my car to the above
- Willing to work nights & weekends when our schedules align
Only reply if you can fulfill the above!