$22 – 30/hr
Silver Spring, MD
I have Muscular Dystrophy, use a wheelchair full-time, and cannot perform most activities of daily living without assistance. I am looking for a CNA, nurse (LPN/RN), or medical/healthcare student for about 20 hours per week... Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to Noon.
1) PROOF OF FULL COVID VACCINATION (INCLUDING BOOSTER)
2) MUST wear KN-95 or N-95 mask at all times while at work
3) Trained on CPR, First Aid, AED
4) Punctual, organized, quick learner
5) Can easily understand verbal/written directions in English
6) Willing to assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, sliding transfers to/from bed, shower/commode chair, and wheelchair, and preparing a basic breakfast
7) Willing to assist with laundry, dishwasher, and light housekeeping
8) Willing to have taxes withheld
Individual applicants only; no agencies!