$20 – 25/hr
San Francisco, CA
Hello! My husband and I are first-time parents looking for a kind, fun-loving nanny for our son, who is 7 months old. We both work from home (in private offices).
What we're looking for:
* Native Spanish-speaker who is also fluent in English.
* COVID-conscious, vaccinated, and Omicron-boosted
* Prior experience as a nanny caring for an infant
* Trained in infant CPR
* Has their own vehicle
* Open to the potential for more hours as we refine our needs (additional hours not guaranteed)
* Communicate with our son only in Spanish--talking, reading, singing/playing music, etc.
* Engage him in educational/developmental play
* Spend time with him outdoors
* Standard stuff: diaper changes, feeding, baby laundry, baby dishes, tidy up toys/play area, etc.