$16 – 25/hr
San Ramon, CA
Hello! We are a family of three (and two dogs) looking for a baby sitting for our 11-month-old (10/2022).
We are looking for someone who is honest, respectful, kind, caring, reliable, flexible, calm, patient, and playful. Should be okay with dogs and dog hair!
Little about the duties and responsibilities:
- Able to once a week from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- All duties related to baby like Feeding milk/food, diaper changing, giving a bath (if needed), playing, teaching, putting him to sleep, making food for baby, cleaning up play room, etc.
- Giving our dog their snacks (twice a day)
Baby loves to play with his toys, having books read to him, lots of giggles and laughs. He is also learning to walk!
We have two small dogs
- Rio: great with people, loves to play, loves food
- Gobi: scared of people, likes to be left alone, barks at strangers