$15 – 25/hr
South Bend, IN
My husband and I are both work-from-home professionals looking for a full-time nanny for our three daughters, ages 6 years, 4 years, and 2. 5 years. The hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:45 p.m. Responsibilities include caring for the younger two children, providing enrichment activities for the younger two children, assisting in potty training for the 2. 5-year-old, and picking up the 6-year-old from kindergarten each afternoon. Benefits include three paid weeks of combined vacation and sick time and nine paid holidays. Estimated start date is mid-February. Pay range is $15-$25 per hour based on experience.
- Certification in CPR and first aid
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to work in a home with a dog (border collie mix)
- At least two professional references
- Must pass a background check