$25 – 25/hr
Santa Monica, CA
Looking for a part-time nanny for our 14-month-old twin boys. We are a welcoming, flexible, thoughtful family who considers a caregiver as part of our family.
We are looking for someone in the afternoons 2-6. 30 p.m. Please don't apply if you are looking for full time.
Responsibilities will be:
- Housekeeping (tidy/organize home, dishes, laundry)
- Cooking / meal prep for the babies (vegetarian)
Looking for someone who is:
- Very proactive, organized, good at multitasking
- Enthusiastic, loving, and joyful
- Detail oriented and thinks ahead
Need you to have experience with:
- Multiple young children at the same time (ideally twins)
- Cooking/cleaning/running errands for the family
Bonus: Open to joining family vacations