$16 – 22/hr
I am looking for after-school care for my two kids (boy, age 3 and girl, age 5). The days/hours would be Monday - Thursday (2:30 p.m. to 5:00pm) and some Fridays (8:15 a.m. to 4:45pm). My husband and I both work full time (primarily from home) and our kids attend school from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
We will need full time care (8:00-5:00pm) during the summer months.
- prior babysitting/nanny experience with children ages 3-5
- taken a course in CPR/first aid
- responsible, trustworthy, dependable, energetic, creative, organized
- able to adhere to a schedule and structured play
- able to set age-appropriate rules and boundaries for the kids
- keeping play areas tidy and organized
- light housework, pertaining to kids