$16 – 22/hr
An outgoing and social bunch of 4- me, my husband a rambunctious and awesome almost 4-year-old, and a precious 7-month-old. Our toddler will be in preschool full-time, so we hope to socialize our little lady during the day! We love all things nature, outdoors, wood toys, learning and creativity! Both parents work from home full time.
Potential Setup (when nanny share starts up): There will only be one host location, at our home in Herndon so the nanny will not need to switch locations.
As of right now it's just us but we are hoping to have another kiddo/family join us in a nanny share that we host at our home. With that said, having an idea on your rate for 1 and 2 kids would be helpful as we try to figure out the best way to go about it all.
We will pay using a payroll system that does all the taxes and legal stuff for us, provide paid time off, paid holidays and guaranteed hours each week.
Benefits: Guaranteed hours each week, paid time off, paid holidays, payroll service/taxes withheld
This may be a great fit for you if you:
- love planning and doing arts and crafts/fun activities with kiddos
- are proactive with planning activities and learning
- have great references and experience & willing to go through a background check
- are infant CPR and first aid certified
- are a non-smoker
- looking for a long-term role
- open to helping out around the house with meal prep/light cleaning when/if the timing works out