$17 – 23/hr
Start Date: ASAP; initial 2 week trial period
Hours: Guaranteed 24/wk. + possibility for more
Duration of Job: long-term; preference for career nanny
We currently live in San Marcos but are moving to Encinitas in Feb. ( the 15th). Looking for someone who lives close to Encinitas but can commute up to San Marcos for the time being. Dad and mom WFH.
- Infant care: Diapering, bottles, solids, naps, age-appropriate play
- Daily outings: zoo, library, play dates, park, etc.
- Light household chores: dishes, laundry, tidying & organization, light vacuuming
- No Screen Time
- 3+ years of childcare experience (required experience with infants)
- Comfortable with 2 med/large sized dogs
- Practices gentle parenting, Montessori/Waldorf/nature school methodology, holistic lifestyle (OR has a willingness and openness to learn and practice these methods)
- Comfortable going on scheduled play dates with other moms and their children and/or with other nannies