$20 – 23/hr
Costa Mesa, CA
Our wonderful nanny who has been with our family for 2 years is pregnant with her first (yay!) and therefore, we are seeking a new nanny to join our family!
Job responsibilities include:
- Feed, talk, sing, change, play.
- Prepare nutritious and balanced snacks and meals.
- Go on walks, go to the park, arts and crafts, listen/dance to music, play outside, etc.
- Keep the play area and daughter's room clean and organized.
- Wash/wipe down toys, stroller and high chair.
- Wash, fold and put away laundry as needed.
- Light meal prep, laundry, and cleaning for the family as needed.
- CPR certified
- Clean driving record, comfortable driving our daughter as needed.
We compensate via W2/Payroll so we are looking for a nanny comfortable with taxes withheld. We are proud to offer benefits including paid sick, vacation and holidays.