5 yrs exp
25 yrs old
24 Year Old Former Teacher Who Wants To Help Kids In A More One-on-one Setting!
I am a former high school English teacher but I still coach volleyball in the fall. I realized I enjoy more one-on-one teaching vs. having 5 classes of 30 students.
- I love pets, have grown up with them, and have a dog of my own
- I have a niece that is 18 months and I absolutely adore her. I have loved watching her grow and develope as well as be apart of the process
- I am an extroverted and talkative person who loves making connections with people
- I enjoy weight lifting, running, and yoga
- I love photography and love creating other forms of art
- I love reading and writing as well as movies and drama tv shows
- Was involved in many extracurricular activities in high school/college such as volleyball, chior, best buddies, etc.
- Licensed teacher certified in English, Science, and Health.
- Experience with students who have special needs
- Took care of my friends' 95-year-old grandfather for 4 months & I loved getting to know him, his stories, and his advice