$19 – 24/hr
San Ramon, CA
Hello! We are a family of three (and two dogs) looking for a baby sitting for our 11-month-old (10/2022).
We are looking for someone who is honest, respectful, kind, caring, reliable, flexible, calm, patient, and playful. Should be good with dogs and okay with dog hair!
Little about the duties and responsibilities:
- Able to once a week from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- All duties related to baby like Feeding milk/food, diaper changing, giving a bath (if needed), playing, teaching, putting him to sleep, etc.
- Giving our dog their snacks (twice a day)
Baby loves to play with his toys, having books read to him, going out on stroller walks, lots of giggles and laughs. He is also learning to walk!
We have two small dogs - Rio & Gobi
- Rio: great with people, loves to play, loves food
- Gobi: scared of people, likes to be left alone, barks at strangers