$25 – 25/hr
San Diego, CA
We are a family of 4. My spouse and I are both full-time doctors.
We have 2 wonderful children (Boy - 12 y/o and Girl 9 y/o) and 2 sweet dogs (14 y/o and 3 y/o).
Boy's interests: taekwondo, Parkour, computer coding, world history.
Girl's interests: dance, arts/crafts, experimenting in kitchen to make sweet treats.
We are mainly in need of:
1. Driving help to/from school and/or various activities
2. Light housekeeping (e. g. making beds, laundry, and putting things away)
3. Weeknight meal prep for kids
4. Walking dogs and other dog care
5. Errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning)
Typical Day: 630A-9A and 2P-7P, but we appreciate flexibility because our schedules change sometimes.
We do not need weekend help regularly, but we may ask in advance for assistance on weekends.