$20 – 25/hr
Hello, we are seeking a caring and hardworking nanny/mothers helper for two adorable children, 2. 5-month-old boy and 3 years old boy. Our oldest son attends preschool during the day, so the duties would revolve around managing newborn feedings, preparing bottles, diaper changes, cleaning up the nursery, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, organizing the toys and overall mothers help as needed.
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Hours: 2-6 p.m.
- Paid Major 5 Holidays
- Competitive rate
- Paid vacations when we are away
- Biweekly payments
- Easy going, friendly environment
- Potential for growth
- Ideal candidate would have previous childcare experience with infants & toddlers
- English speaking required
- Some childcare credits and/or college credits preferred
If interested, please share resume to this post.