$18 – 20/hr
We are looking for help Sundays and Mondays from 830am-1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 12:30pm-5pm, with the potential for extra hours on as needed basis if available (date nights, appointments, etc.) for our 2-month-old baby boy. Start date is flexible but ideally mid June. Mom will be home majority of the time with clients.
Looking for someone who has
- Nanny experience with infants
- Taken classes in child development a plus
- A good driving record and clean background check
- Certification in CPR/First Aid, up to date on vaccines (covid 19, flu, tdap)
- A desire to love, engage, and care for a super adorable and very cuddly baby
-Assist with child related duties such as washing bottles, baby laundry, and keeping childs areas tidy, etc...
-Take the dog out on leash as needed
-Keep a daily log of feedings/naps/diapers
-Help parents to develop a schedule for the baby as it becomes age appropriate
Please have references available!! No smokers please!