$25 – 25/hr
We are looking for a reliable, attentive nanny for our 9-month-old son to start in February, as soon as possible.
- Mon-Thur: 8:30 a.m. - 6pm, Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Rate: $25/hr
- Paid vacation, sick days, national holidays
- Engage/stimulate child with age-appropriate activities indoors & outdoors
- Feeding: milk and formula via NG tube (not difficult, but will be shown the steps to follow), solid food (puree, snack)
- Naps, change diapers, clean child's laundry, clean up play area & organize child's spaces
- Patient, reliable, attentive, honest, positive, receptive to feedback
- Experience in caring for infants
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English
- CPR & first aid certification
- Clean background check
- Proof of full vaccination status (COVID, TDap, flu)
- Minimum of 2 references