$20 – 30/hr
Our baby girl is active and loves to explore and interact with adults. The nanny will help with following baby's daily routine, including:
1. Change diapers every two hours or as needed;
2. Nap: in the morning, around noon, maybe a third nap in the later afternoon;
3. Feed the baby with breast milk and baby food;
4. Prepare for the baby food;
5. Take the baby for walks at least once a day;
6. Play with and read to the baby.
Ideal candidate would be someone who is professional, caring, proactive and has a good understanding of children development. Bilingual in Mandarin and English is a plus.
We're a small family with two working parents and a baby girl. We appreciate people who are honest, caring, proactive and is also good at communicating in English.
The candidate can park on the street with no hour limits during the day.