$20 – 25/hr
Our family is looking for a long-term, organized Nanny/House Manager to care for our twin boys, aged 18 months.
Looking for help Tuesday-Friday 4:30-7:30 p.m. (3 hrs), and Saturdays 8 am-4 p.m. (8 hrs) - 20 hours total
1. Thoroughly tidy/organize/clean childrens rooms and play area
2. Childrens laundry, meal prep (on weekends for parents as well) grocery shopping, meal cleanup, organizing small home projects, bath time, and put away as necessary, emptying dishwasher (we have a maid so no heavy house cleaning)
1. At least 3 years experience as a nanny/house manager
2. Must speak English
3. Reliable transportation to/from work. Clean driving record and US drivers license.
6. Willing to travel with the family is a plus, but not required
7. Willing to stay with kids for rare overnights is a plus, but not required