$25 – 25/hr
We are looking for a full-time nanny for our 10-month-old son to start as soon as possible.
- Mon-Thur: 8:30 a.m. - 6pm, Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Rate: $25/hr
- Paid vacation, sick days, national holidays
- Naps, diapers, baby's laundry, developmental activities, walks, keeping play space tidy
- Feeding: solids, milk via NG tube (not difficult, but will be shown the steps to follow)
- Patient, reliable, punctual, attentive, honest, and receptive to feedback
- Experience in caring for infants
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English
- CPR & first aid certification
- Clean background check
- Proof of full vaccination status (COVID, TDap, flu)
- Minimum of 2 references