$15 – 22/hr
Family of four living in Nashville, TN, looking for a Home Manager.
We have two children, ages 3 and 1.
Both parents work and need the perfect person who's excited about household organization. This person must love organization, be kind to kids, as well as supporting the parents as they run this very busy household.
- Grocery shop
- Keep the kitchen clean, dishwasher and sink emptied
- Put away grocery order if delivered while working
- Wash, fold, hang, & dry laundry
- Straighten up the house
- Sort mail and recycle junk mail
- Donate or sell kids clothes, toys, and other items.
- Water house plants
Looking for 4 hours a week, timing can be flexible, ideally Thursday afternoons - just looking for week to week consistency in scheduling.