We are looking for a full-time nanny to care for our 21-month-old toddler. Position location will be at our home in Ferndale. Mother works from home&out of home. Father works full time out of home. Mother will come and go throughout the day. We will have a kitten soon so must be comfortable with a cat.
The schedule will vary based on the needs.
Toddler will be attending learning center in the future so pick up and drop off is required.
Pay Rate is $15-$18/hour depending on experience.
**** Qualified candidates - please send resume and cover letter ***
- Full Time nanny care for our daughter.
- Light house up keep including some cleaning and laundry.
- Food prep for toddler
- Toddler experience REQUIRED
- Minimum (1) year of professional or personal experience with babies/toddlers
- Toddler CPR Certified
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid in-state driver's license, provide current registration and insurance, and have a driving record with no more than 2 points within the last 3 years.
- Subject to criminal background check.
- Must speak English
We look forward to hearing from you
Our values include honesty, transparency on caring for our child, fairness, kindness, politness, respect, virtues, perseverance, integrity, to know about one's duties, compassion, safety of our daughter at all times. Our interests are to benefit our daughter someone who is fun, energetic, creative and full of activities to intertain a fast growing mind.
Our child loves to learn, be very active. She loves books, drawing, playing, and all things involving creating a fun environment for the child.
Will need help in potty training,
we're looking for someone who will keep us updated on all the things that is happening at home.