$10 – 20/hr
- I am a recent widow with daily back pain who needs help with errands, getting to doctor appointments, light chores, grocery pick up, meal preparation, etc.
- I need someone who is patient, pleasant, and reliable. I'm using adult diapers. When I was sick recently, I made some embarrassing messes that I was not able to clean up for myself. I am learning about IBS, acceptable foods, and those to avoid. However, the antibiotics and medicine I was taking probably contributed to those problems.
- Just using a smart phone is difficult at times, so patience and guidance with that would also be appreciated.
- Someone else is taking care of my little dog, and I would really like to get stronger so I can have her back home with me.
- A physical therapist comes to the house every week to help me with mobility exercises.
- Family visits often.