We are looking for a full time nanny who can start late August/ early September. We have two school aged children, soon to be 1st grade and 3rd grade, and an infant who will be 1-year-old at the end of July. We also have a small dog who will need to be walked and taken out during the day.
The anticipated schedule would be 4 days a week approximately 7:30-5:30. This can be somewhat flexible and will be confirmed with final candidate. (3 days could also be a possibility.
We are hoping to find someone who can be with us as our youngest grows and who feels
like an extension of our family. We have been fortunate to have a consistent care taker for the past 8 years. She is returning to work now that her children are in school full time.
The job responsibilities would include
- getting the two older kids ready for school and to the bus
- taking care of our youngest throughout the day
- light cleaning/house work (wipe counters, put away toys, laundry, simple meal prep, etc.)
- getting the older two home from school
- assisting in any homework
- coordinating play time with friends
- outside play when weather appropriate
- helping with transportation to and from after school activities
- other duties as needed. (laundry, meal prep, simple errands)
Our ideal candidate would be comfortable with basic sick care if a child had to stay home from school. We would like someone who is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, CPR certified, a nonsmoker and who has their own transportation.
If you are interested in learning more, please let me know.