$28 – 28/hr
Looking for a one day/week Nanny to care for our son, who will be turning one. We are a family of four, respectful, understanding, and good-natured. Our 4yo daughter is in school, so just seeking care for our son.
- Engaging, reading, singing, playing with child
- Diaper changes as needed
- Feeding duties
- Taking walks and getting outside each day to nearby park and/or zoo (we have a membership)
- Reliable, consistent, punctual, and communicative
- Warm, friendly, and can feel like part of the family
- Experience identifying and supporting developmental milestones
- Previous Nanny experience with 2-3 references available
- CPR / first aid certified
- Covid-conscious and up-to-date on all vaccinations (covid, flu, Tdap)e the right person! Thank you!