$18 – 20/hr
Las Vegas, NV
Immediate needs, we are looking for a full-time nanny for our 3. 5-year-old daughter. Both parents work from home full-time and need care for our daughter during the day. We are vaccinated and would like a vaccinated nanny to join them, proof of vaccination required. This is a Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. schedule. Occasionally we may need you to stay until 5 p.m. so flexibility would be appreciated.
Starting December, the needs will become care for a 4-month-old infant son and 3. 5-year-old daughter. Compensation will be adjusted when care for two commences.
MUST be non-smoker and comfortable with multiple large and friendly dogs in our household. Our ideal nanny has a positive demeanor, takes initiative to interact both for fun and educationally with our daughter, be punctual, practices good hygiene, and takes their role as a caregiver for a toddler seriously. This ideal nanny should exercise good common sense but parents will be home to provide guidance, if needed. Ideal candidate is creative and self motivating to work with our daughter.
This trustworthy nanny will need to perform the following responsibilities:
1) Comfortable with potty training and able to be on a consistent potty training schedule
2) Able to put toddler down for naps
3) Encouraging during meal times but understand how to be firm (she's a picky eater)
4) Nurturing, able to teach basics such as alphabets, numbers, shapes, colors, etc. Creative and willing to do crafts, arts, outdoor play.
5) Patience with children, provides a positive environment
6) Light housekeeping (Example: folding laundry, load/unload dishwasher, pick up around play areas, keep areas clean) when toddler is asleep but main task is to attend to her when she is awake
7) Occasional light meal preparation
To be considered for this position, candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Ability to pass background check once an offer of employment has been made
- Have up-to-date CPR and First Aid Certification prior to
first day of employment
- Have references from past positions