Two weeks paid time off PLUS paid if the family is out of town (a few weeks per year). Our little girl is pretty easy right now. We both work from home and currently put her down for naps, so you would be watching her during work hours (minus nap time), prepping meals, and doing some housework during her nap.
- Someone willing to teach while caring (reading to her; alphabet, numbers practice)
- Getting outside and keeping her active. Someone who doesn't mind being outside a lot with her; limits screen time
- Sets boundaries but does so gently (she's at the stage where she's sometimes challenging boundaries )
- Takes incentive to make suggestions
- Consistently on time, dependable and honest
Patient, kind, willingness to teach, good morals, healthy meal prep ideas and abilities, okay with being active.