ISO a nanny for 2 children (3-year-old boy and 4-month-old girl)
Starting date in March.
3 days per week (W, Th, and M/F)
What we're looking for in a nanny:
- Patience, kindness, and supportive of development and learning
- Familiar with appropriate handling of breastmilk
- Help with potty training a toddler
- Preparing food throughout the day and cleaning related to both children
- Experience with multiple children of these ages
- Able to provide structured play and learning for our 3-year-old throughout the day. Nanny will have age appropriate activities to teach and engage both children
- Dog friendly, non-smoker, has transportation, and reliable
- Up to date on major vaccines; including COVID with booster
We value honest and clear communication between family and nanny with priority on everyone's mental and physical wellness.