This job is for a mentally challenged, non-verbal, epileptic individual, in his family's home. He is a 25-year-old man that will require a lot of patience and attentiveness. Being that this is a job that requires a lot of personal care it is a must that you are kind and caring to the individual.
* You must be physically strong as well as mentally strong.
* This job requires the ability to follow a strict routine therefore, you must be responsible.
* You must be willing to observe and learn the individuals way of communicating his needs and wants.
* Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
* Be willing to go out in public at least 2-3 times a week with the individual (to a specific place).
* Be willing to accompany individual to doctor's appointments.
* Must be able to pass a background check.