$20 – 30/hr
We're a family of four who recently moved to DC from Berkeley, CA. In addition to our newborn, we have a 3-year-old (she attends a Montessori school). We're fun-loving and live a healthy lifestyle. Our preferences in a nanny include:
1. Experience caring for infants, but we're open to training the right person. Primarily, we're looking for someone who will be present, interactive (playing, talking, singing, reading books, etc.) and affectionate.
2. Enthusiasm for being outdoors as much as possible for walks in the stroller or carrier, playing on a blanket in the backyard, etc.
3. Willingness to help with daily chores (e. g., wash bottles and pump parts, dishes, laundry, wipe counters and tables, vacuum, and meal prep), basically everything a stay at home mom would do. We have cleaners who do the deep cleaning.
4. Ability to travel with the family occasionally for short trips (i. e., a week or so max).
5. Bonus: Able and willing to speak Spanish.
We look forward to hearing from you!