We are looking for a nanny for our family!
We have a son who is turning 6 and will start kindergarten in the fall, our daughter will be 4 in Sept (will attend half day Pre-K), and we are expecting a baby in Oct. We are losing our nanny of 5 years to a corporate position and looking for our next chapter of caring childcare for our family!
- Mom works full time from home in a home office
- Dad works long hours at a local hospital system
- Wednesdays are optional daytime/evening hours (dad is off) as well as optional Saturday morning hours only if desired
- Meal/bottle prep, naps, light housework (picking up after kids/teaching them to pick up after themselves, dishes in dishwasher/emptying dishwasher)
- Occasional trips - zoo, museum, pool, activities
Will send full benefits and detailed job description upon application!