$12 – 15/hr
Previous nannying experience preferred.
-Expected to interact with the children (i. e., play, talk with, etc.)
The expected job duties include:
-Driving kids to daycare at 11:00 a.m. after lessons.
- Work with the 21+ month old on milestones and Spanish.
- Light housekeeping (washing family dishes, wash baby parts, assist with laundry, help to maintain home)
- Implement and maintain a schedule
- Light cooking (cook children breakfast and/or lunch)
- Take inventory of food to ensure children have food and snacks to eat
- Implement developmental curriculum of children for their age
- May be asked to travel with family on vacation (this is paid)
- Prepare children for afternoon activities prior to parents arrival