$16 – 20/hr
Glen Allen, VA
We are looking for a full time nanny to start in February 2023. You will care for our son R, who will be 6 months old. He has no health issues and is pretty happy kid. We both work from home and will probably pop in to say hi from time to time, but you will have plenty of space to play and hang out.
We value transparency, reliability, and science. We're always looking to understand and apply the latest research on raising kids in hopes of setting R. up for as much health, joy, and success as possible.
R. loves music - especially if you're singing along. He also enjoys toys with lights and sounds. R. is a big fan of rolling over and absolutely loves getting his diaper changed.
R. is a pretty chill little dude, but he needs someone who can make him their main focus while mom and dad work. While we both work from home, our jobs are demanding and don't leave room during the day for the kind of attention and care R. deserves. We're looking for someone who loves infants and is passionate about fueling their growth and development.
- Genuine love of the infant stage
- Energized by helping infants learn new skills and seeing them develop
- Creative and original, always coming up with new games, ways to use toys, etc
- Honors science and the latest research on child development
- Independent and proactive, we can count on you to anticipate and meet needs
Free parking on the street in front, plenty available during working hours
We have an 11-year-old rescue dog named Jackson. He's timid and anxious and will probably spend all day curled up at mom's feet.